Image-Line has released version 1.2 of FL Studio Mobile for Android and version 2.2 for iOS.
Changes in FL Studio Mobile Android v1.2
- HD graphics for 1080p and 720p devices (removes side bars).
- Sequencer timing accuracy significantly improved.
- Fixes various expansion file download and mounting errors.
- Fixes wrong sample mapping after zip instrument import.
- Minor other bug fixes and performance improvements.
Changes in FL Studio Mobile iOS v2.2
- New features:
- MIDI start/stop slave and master.
- Input gain slider in the recording window (visible with external mic connected).
- AudioCopy 2.0 support (iOS 7 compatible).
- WAV export option to write 1 file per track.
- Performance & speed:
- Major performance improvements (play more tracks without audio dropouts).
- Audio file editing is up to 5x faster.
- Reverb quality and performance improved.
- Other improvements:
- Audio recordings are placed more accurately.
- Setup latency options removed, it’s now always at minimum.
- Filenames can now contain non-latin characters.
- Inbox folder is no longer present, files are moved to the top level folder.
- .flml (drum loop) files can be opened from other apps like Mail or Safari.
- Overall stability greatly improved.
The feature-set of the Android and iOS versions will be harmonized in future updates, including the addition of the following features to the Android version:
- Audio tracks and wave editor
- Background audio (playback while the app runs in the background)
- SoundCloud upload
- In-app shop
While projects, .flm format, are compatible between Android and iOS, if audio tracks are present they are ignored. If instruments are not available the MIDI data is loaded and the a default instrument is used.
FL Studio Mobile is available to purchase for $19.55 USD (Android) / $19.99 USD (iOS HD version).