Devious Machines has announced the release of its new audio plugin Infiltrator, a monster multi-effect that is designed to satisfy any sound design appetite.
Thanks to a choice of 28 effects, combined with powerful curve editing, sequencing and macro controls, the possibilities are endless, and inspiration is guaranteed.
The 10 effect slots give you a choice of exquisitely modeled filters, distortion, pitch shifting, FM, delay, reverb, and loads more. Every slot can be modulated by audio input level or using a custom curve editor, which can be triggered by the input audio or MIDI.
- Draw custom curves for up to ten effects.
- Choose from 28 effect modules, including filters, delays, loopers, pitchshifters and more.
- Powerful effects sequencer brings your processing to life across up to 32 steps.
- 750+ presets by professional artists and sound designers.
- Four macro parameters give you ultimate control over your sound.
- MIDI control to activate/deactivate effects.
- Global output effects include 11 types of distortion and 4 types of compression.
- Trigger curves as envelopes from audio peaks, or run them continuously as LFOs.
- Disable curve modulation and use the input audio envelope as a mod source instead.
- Independent speed control for each envelope – up to 100Hz for special effects.
- Clean Bass mode allows sub bass frequencies to pass through unaffected.
Infiltrator for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is available from Devious Machines and at Plugin Boutique at the introductory price of £69 GBP until June 30th, 2021. The regular price is £99.99 GBP. A 14-day limited demo version is also available.
More information: Devious Machines