Native Instruments has recently release an update to the Absynth 5 semi-modular software synthesizer.
The ABSYNTH INTERSTELLAR update has touched down! It brings 200 new presets, ranging from alien soundscapes to futuristic basses, leads and more, all using ABSYNTH’s unique semi-modular engine to explore rich, new sonic universes.
Besides the new sounds, the first update in over 5 years also brings Big Sur compatibility and some additional fixes and improvements:
- Fixed: Activating autoscaling option in Cubase 11 on Windows can lead to UI glitches.
- Fixed: Setting autoscaling to off in Ableton Live 10.1 on Windows can lead to UI glitches.
- Fixed: Opening modal dialog windows crashes the UI on macOS Big Sur.
- Fixed: Reason 9.5 to 11 crashes when loading Absynth VST.
- Fixed: Browser/Explorer does not show Volume/Drive in exFAT format.
- Fixed: Last item in File Browser disappears once the folder is collapsed.
- Improved: Activation screen now points to Native Access.
- Known issue: Absynth 5 standalone occasionally crashes on quitting.
The free update is available to Absynth 5 users from Native Access.
More information: Native Instruments