Isotonik Studios has announced the release of Lambda II, a Max for Live device by Riccardo Sellan.
The real-time granular effect for Ableton Live is simple to grasp and devastating with its sonic capabilities.
It allows you to granulate the incoming audio signal in real-time or to granulate a frozen portion of it through a 8-voice polyphony. The incoming audio can be viewed through an easy sonogram.
Lambda II can also generate grains in sync with the Ableton Live tempo working as a step sequencer. The grains can be generated via MIDI input. Pitch and amplitude parameters can be individually applied to each voice.
Lambda II features
- 8-voice polyphony.
- Live/Freeze mode: Freeze audio input to work on the frozen buffer audio portion. If it is Off, Lambda processes the audio input in real-time.
- Sequencer mode: Grain generation in sync with Ableton Live tempo.
- Pitch: Individual pitch shifter for every voice.
- Delay: Delay and feedback parameters for each grain.
- Filter: The whole spectrum granulated and filtered through a 8 band-pass filter.
- MIDI input: Play grains via MIDI.
- Amplitude: Individual amplitude parameter for each voice.
- Spray: Stereo spatialization.
The device is available for purchase for £20 GBP incl. VAT.
More information: Isotonik Studios