JC Productionz has released Sonix, a single-stream quasi-synchronous granulator.
Sonix buffers input audio and releases it in discrete grains of a specified duration, at a specified rate. Random variation can also be applied to the grain length and grain rate, and the grains amplitude can be shaped with six different envelopes.
- Grain controls: Size(ms), Rate(ms), Link(ms), Size and Rate Variation
- Pitch Shift and variation
- Phase Shift
- Wet/Dry mix
- Gliss Allowance
- Envelope Types: None, Sine, Gaussian, quasi-Guassian, Rectified Sine, Triangle, Trapezoid
- Filtering-F Type: LowPass, PhatPass, FormPass
- Cutoff/Resonance controls
Visit JC Productionz for more information and a link to donwnload Sonix VSTi.