Karanyi has announced the release of a new Synths series Kontakt instrument library titled Abyss, a designer bass collection with a focus on deep and atonal sounds created with classic and modern analog synthesizers.
Following the previously released Synths DX, this new instrument offers rumbling soundscapes, dystopian pads and characteristic drones with real low-end and depth.
With a lot of instrument presets and the updated Synths Engine 2.0 you get great flexibility and sound design possibilities for your next filmscore, videogame, ambient or any other music production.
With ABYSS you get an exciting collection of designer bass presets from pure analog patches to distorted, glitched, resampled, granularized, stretched, reverbed, atonal presets recorded with a wide range of effect processors and hardwer units. Get even bigger and wider sounds with multi instruments! Blockbuster drones, cinematic soundscapes… Get started with pre-designed multis or start creating your own multi-layered weapon set.
- 120+ deep sampled patches from 4 analog synth synths (Moog Minitaur & Sub 37, Oberheim Matrix 6 & 1000).
- 230 presets for film, ambient & electronic music production.
- Equipment used: Neve 88RS, Empirical Labs EL7, Ampex ATR-102, Eventide & Crusher X granular effect processors, OTO Biscuit, an Eurorack modular system, Lexicon 224, EMT 140, Strymon BigSky and various guitar amps.
- Recorded with Universal Audio Apollo 8p.
- 2 600+ samples with 24bit / 48kHz sample rate.
- 4.6 GB total size (9.2 GB uncompressed).
- Synths Engine 2.0 with custom GUI.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.7.3+ required.
Synths Abyss is available for the intro price of $19 USD (regular $29 USD) and a bundle of DX and Abyss is $39 USD (regular $58 USD). The offer expires April 21st, 2019.
More information: Karanyi