KarmaFX has released a new beta of KarmaFX Synth Modular. This version will expire June 2007.
Changes in v0.97 BETA
- Added oversampling to Oscillator2’s ring modulation
- Added basic online auto update functionality; making it easier to get the latest version, without re-installing the Synth. Update is applied instantly, without any need to restart the plugin or host application
- Moved KarmaFX Synth core functionality into “KarmaFX Synth Core.dll”. This saves disk space, reduces installer-size and makes automatic updates easier
- Bugfix: Right clicking on module type in captions would crash the synth
- Bugfix: Modulating delay,fine or stereo in Delay Module had unpredictable results
- Bugfix: Check/Uncheck of options in GUI menu was broken
- Bugfix: Rangescale didn’t work correctly in polyphonic mode
- Bugfix: GUI was updated when window was hidden, causing overhead and artifacts in some hosts
- Bugfix: Pattern modules notehistory wasn’t cleared on startup (potential crash bug)
- Bugfix: Fixed arpeggiator indexing-bug in Pattern module
Visit KarmaFX for more information and a link to download the latest version of KarmaFX Synth Modular.