Arturia has announced worldwide availability of the newest member of the Arturia Step family. The previously announced KeyStep Pro gives keyboard players incredible sequencing and performance power in a compact, versatile controller.
The 37-key MIDI controller and multi-channel polyphonic sequencer features 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks, 16-part integrated drum sequencer, intuitive controls that make even complex performances a breeze and unparalleled connectivity.
It will allow musicians to take full control of their modular rigs, outboard synths, and software studio all at the same time. The 4 independent polyphonic sequencer tracks give you full control over your instruments, and Track 1 can also function as a 16-part integrated drum sequencer. It’s incredibly intuitive, has unparalleled connectivity, and promises to make even complex performances a breeze.
If you prefer keys to pads, you’ll love KeyStep Pro. It sports a great-feeling 3 octave keyboard with velocity sensitivity and aftertouch. Letting you fully articulate your musical ideas, this expressive little sequencer truly puts your whole music-making ecosystem at your fingertips. Arturia’s designers studied the way musicians actually used their Step controllers, and created KeyStep Pro to remove the barriers between you and the music you want to create.
KeyStep Pro features
- 37 note slim keys, velocity and aftertouch sensitive with LED above each key for efficient visual feedback.
- Four track step sequencer with 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence and up to 16 notes of polyphony per step.
- Melodic sequencer with real-Time recording, step recording, step editing, pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note, scale quantization with user scales, and polyphonic CV outputs.
- Drum sequencer, 24 part with polyrhythm.
- Performance-oriented sequencer with forward and two random playing modes, pattern randomization, quantized or unquantized recording and a looper.
- Arpeggiator with 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range.
- Chord mode.
- Controller mode allows use of 5 encoders to send CCs and automate the CCs.
- Crisp OLED display.
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs.
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, Clock synchronization.
- Metronome with included speaker and line output.
- Sustain pedal input.
KeyStep Pro is available now for $449 USD / 399 EUR.
More information: Arturia