Kontakt Hub has announced the release of Synferno, a cinematic Sound Module by Rigid Audio, containing 300 different kits that can be played in tandem across 4 categories (Bass, Synth, Ambient and Groove).
The 300 Kits can be loaded by dragging and dropping the separate *.NKI files or by using the snapshot function.
Loops can be played polyphonically timestretched within a range of two octaves (24 semitones).
Each part has it´s own color-coded range on the keyboard. You can alternatively play the loops sliced using the “SLICE” button in the SEQ page.
There are special MIDI trigger keys/notes that enable you to turn on/off the FX per part, retrigger a currently playing slice (when sequencer is turned on) and to trigger a volume (“trancegate”) per part.
- 300 preset kits that guarantee instant inspiration.
- 1200 24 bit host-synced loops totalling 3GB.
- central mixing section with 2x parametric EQ per part.
- seperate edit, fx and sequencer pages.
- comprehensive effects section with 4x convolution reverb.
- polyphonic timestretching, MIDI hotkeys.
- intelligent randomization.
- per-part step sequencer with sample and loop offset.
- awesome editing and sound-shaping capabilities.
- mix and match loops for endless posibilities.
- fully ACIDized WAV loops ready for any DAW.
- KONTAKT 5.5+ required.
Synferno is available for purchase at an introductory 40% discount for a limited time.