Psychic Modulation has released Cubix v1.0.1, a drumsynth/sampleplayer with an onboard arpeggiated bassline synth officially designed for the KVR Developer Challenge.
Cubix has 4 drum sections (Kick, Snare, Hihat and Perc, but they can be anything really) which can be randomized, mixed and matched. It’s real easy to get a cool beat going and you can manipulate a lot on the fly. Add a bass synth with arpeggiator and plenty modulation options and you’re all set to get a serious groove going (and have some serious fun while you’re at it)!
This one is another real gem in the KVR DC collection, so make sure to try it out.
Changes in v1.0.1
- fixed: incorrect Hihat sequence mixer MIDI assignment
- fixed: bass was still audible when all level sliders were down
- added: wavlayer bypass switches
- new: wavlayers can now load longer samples
- new: includes a few extra samples
The updated version is not yet published on the Cubix download page so get it here.