LennarDigital has released version 2.01 of Sylenth1, a virtual analog synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Changes in Sylenth1 v2.01
- Improved graphical interface responsiveness, reduced CPU usage and improved compatibility and stability with certain video cards.
- Added menu option for randomizing presets.
- Host GUI blocking issues solved.
- Phaser frequency modulation bug fixed.
- Crashes in Chainer fixed.
- Numerous other minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Now also compatible with Receptor.
- Updated user manual.
- Over 200 new presets, including the RadioCarbon soundbank from Nucleus SoundLab which they offered to us for free.
Sylenth1 is available for purchase for 139 EUR (ex VAT). A new demo is available for download here.
Visit LennarDigital for more information.