LUXONIX has updated Purity to version 1.1.2.
Changes in v1.1.2
- Added: MIDI System-Exclusive. (General MIDI)
- Improved: CPU performance (PC).
- Fixed: Load/save on Sequencer (MAC).
- Fixed: Crash with Logic 8 as Multi-output (MAC).
- Fixed: Auto-clear on Preset Browser.
Purity is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) and costs $99.00 USD.
Visit LUXONIX for more information and a link to download a demo version of Purity.
The freeware VST/AU multi-fx LFX-1310 was recently updated to v1.2.2 as well (improved CPU performance), so make sure to check that while you’re over at the LUXONIX site.