LVC-Audio has launched Toned-MAX, a versatile digital equalizer plugin with analog modeling.
Including many different visual features for monitoring the signal, and controls for shaping the output, Toned-MAX shines at mastering and bus tracks. Toned-MAX supersedes TonedPLUS.
Toned-MAX includes 15 different filter types including standard high pass, low pass, shelf, and bell filters. Toned-MAX also includes a tilt filter, a constant-q bell filter, a band shelf filter, and filter types that mimic analog shelf filters. Filters include additional options such as a “Q-Link” control for further mimicking of analog filter types, and two different dynamic EQ options for dead-simple dynamic equalization. All filters can function in stereo, left, right, mid, or side mode.
Beyond the various analog filter types that can be accomplished with combining different filters and the Q-Link feature, Toned-MAX includes LVC-Audio’s analog modeling as found in PreAMPed and T-Chain (preamp models and vintage compressors). Toned-MAX includes separate input and output analog modeling of clean analog gear. There are 7 distinct input models and 6 output models. An overall Drive control can be used for gently increasing saturation and dynamic aspects of the analog models.
Changes in Toned-MAX 2.0
- Major redesign of graphical interface, including resizable GUI.
- Redesign of EQ features to include selectable filter types, selectable slope, selectable stereo channel, dynamic EQ, and maximum of 20 different filters.
- Improved stereo controls and stereo phase vectorscope.
- Improved analog models, with additional output model (LMP-01).
- Minimum phase and linear phase oversampling options (up to 16x).
- New output soft clipper algorithm.
Toned-MAX is available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats.
Regularly $64.95 USD, the plugin is on sale at a 40% discount until January 1st, 2019. Toned-MAX is a free upgrade for existing registered users of TonedPLUS.
More information: LVC-Audio