LVC-Audio has announced an update to the Limited-MAX flexible master bus limiter effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Limited-MAX is a full-featured mastering limiter, designed for transparent mastering applications. It features a high degree of customization and flexibility, and includes innovative features designed to produce naturally-sounding limiting on numerous audio sources. Limited-MAX starts with a clean and transparent compressor/limiter engine, but it doesn’t stop there.
Changes in Limited-MAX 3
- Redesigned GUI interface with options to change display colors and many aspects of the display.
- Improved ISP monitoring and protection.
- Analog modeling, with expanded options for licensed users of PreAMPed.
- Improved oversampling from version 1.
- Redesigned preset system that allows for creating and sharing preset banks.
- True-Peak, EBU-style, and Peak-to-Short-Term metering.
- Short-Term loudness target learning.
The plugin is available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, priced $28 USD until the end of August 2021 (regular $50 USD). Note that an iLok device is required to use the AAX format.
More information: LVC-Audio