M-Audio has released version 1.5 of Torq, the DJ software for Mac OS X and Windows.
Torq is a fully equipped DJ software workstation that provides innovative tools and production power to set you apart from everyone else. In addition to essential cueing, beat-matching and mixing, Torq goes beyond all other DJ applications by offering a host of real-time creative options unavailable anywhere else.
New in Torq v1.5
- Improved Tempo/Pitch Alteration – Tempo Anchors, Tempo Master, zPlane Elastique time-stretching/compression technology.
- Advanced MIDI Control – send/receive MIDI Clock.
- New User Interface Features – a new toolbar and more.
- Enhanced Effects Processing – effects chains for internal effects, VST effect tempo sync.
- Rock-Solid Integration with Traditional DJ Hardware – Skip Protection, True Key Lock.
- New Looping Functionality – Loop points after section plays, QuickLoop, quantize function.
The upgrade to Torq 1.5 is available now for $49.95 USD. Customers who purchased and registered their Torq Conectiv or Xponent hardware after January 17th, 2008 are eligible for a free upgrade.
Visit M-Audio for more information.