Samples From Mars has launched a new sample library featuring 18 multi-sampled sounds from the MS-10 monophonic analog synthesizer from Korg.
The MS10 is a single oscillator, semi-modular synth developed in the 1970s. Initially designed to offer the basic fundamentals of synthesis (like replicating scary ghost sounds), the MS10 has become somewhat of a cult favorite among synth nerds due to its minimal but brash modulation and filter characteristics.
With a simple front end, the pleasure is instant. Users can easily recall classic patches: round bottom, sharp highs, creamy PWM, screaming leads, and percussion that packs a punch. Add a few patch cables and the synth easily lends itself to more advanced sonic sculpting and experimentation.
MS10 From Mars features
- 18 multi-sampled MS10 instruments.
- Raw waveforms, unbeatable bass, mangled voltage FX and screaming leads.
- Punchy synth drums, percussion and spaced-out dub hits.
- Clean and processed recordings with a variety of Class A gear.
- Further modulation employed from an extensive Eurorack system.
- Extensively multi-sampled modulation and FX routing on all instruments.
- Hand trimmed and looped to perfection.
- Ready for Ableton, Kontakt, Logic, Structure, Reason & 24bit WAV.
- 1.42 GB unzipped per format.
MS10 From Mars costs $19 USD.