MusicDevelopments has introduced its new plugin MIDI Mutator, a collection of tools designed to modify any aspect of a MIDI sequence.
Suitable for modern and pop music producers, the plugin lets you modify rhythm, timing, accents, chords and voicings, and the shape of MIDI sequences.
MIDI Mutator features
- Regenerate the rhythm using 6 rhythm generator algorithms from RapidComposer, plus a new one that preserves exact note and rest lengths, suitable for modern genres.
- Use rhythm from another MIDI file.
- Slice a pattern, then rearrange slices randomly.
- Displace notes randomly, randomize note positions and/or lengths.
- Extend, widen, randomize chord voicings, replace the chord progression.
- Change the beat positions to change the feel.
- Replace or randomize accents.
- Increase/decrease polyphony.
- Randomize pitches.
- For monophonic phrases: change the contour, add connecting notes.
- Simple activation. No internet connection is required for activation or operation.
On sale for $29 USD instead of $49 USD, MIDI Mutator is available in VST/VST3 and AU formats for Windows and macOS with native Apple Silicon support. A free demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
RapidComposer, Melodya, and Syne are also 40% off in a Summer Sale until June 26th, 2022.
More information: MusicDevelopments