Native Instruments has released version 1.1 of Maschine, the groove production workstation for Windows and Mac.
This latest version comes with many great new features and optimizations, providing even better integration with your host sequencer as well as other music software and hardware.
In addition to the new features, this update includes several bugfixes and is highly recommended for all MASCHINE users.
Changes in Maschine v1.1
- MIDI In and Out: Send MASCHINE patterns as MIDI output in order to play other music software or hardware with MASCHINE, or trigger MASCHINE sounds from any external MIDI source, such as your host’s piano roll.
- Audio Export: Dragging and dropping scenes or patterns from MASCHINE to a sequencer track conveniently exports them as audio files.
- Switch scene via MIDI: Trigger scene switches via MIDI notes and record these in your host to integrate MASCHINE with your recording project.
- Loading groups without patterns: Try out different sounds or switch all sounds at once without changing patterns.
- REX file support: Import the popular REX format with included slicing information.
- Expanded Hardware Control: Easy navigation and quick adjustment of group and sound volumes as well as panning on the MASCHINE controller.
- Additional slicing options, one bar count-in for recording, adjustable metronome volume, silent sound selection and much more.
Maschine users can access the download through the Service Center or the NI Online Update Manager.