Neural DSP has announced the Quad Cortex, a hardware floor modeler unit that uses the same modeling methods of Neural DSP’s plugins.
Quad Cortex features Neural Capture, a biomimetic approach that relies on a unique combination of advanced machine learning techniques and neuroscience. It is capable of autonomously analyzing, learning, and replicating an amplifier’s sound and dynamic response akin to human perception.
Quad Cortex is the most powerful floor modeler on the planet. With 2GHz of dedicated DSP from its Quad-Core SHARC® architecture, this ludicrous amount of processing capacity provides limitless sound design possibilities. Want to run four amplifier models, dual stereo reverbs, and a plethora of other effects simultaneously? Quad Cortex won’t even break a sweat.
Quad Cortex features
- 2GHz Quad SHARC Core architecture.
- 7” screen with multi-touch sensors powering the simplest & most intuitive UI.
- An ever-growing collection of hyper-realistic virtual devices. As we continue to create new models, your Quad Cortex will update for free.
- Neural Capture – capture & share your favorite rigs’ tones with unprecedented accuracy.
- Desktop editor.
- WiFi & mobile app for preset sharing, updates, and backups.
- Extremely compact.
Having sold out the first 1,000 pre-orders, Neural DSP has made another 1,000 units available scheduled for shipping by November 2020.
You can reserve the Quad Cortex by paying a 200 EUR/USD deposit (fully refundable). When your unit is ready to ship, you pay the remaining 1,399 EUR/USD + shipping fees.
More information: Neural DSP