New Sonic Arts has released version 1.2651 of Vice, a loop slicer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Quickly load loops from the integrated loop browser, slice them in an instant with the intelligent transient detection algorithm and effortlessly export your grooves to your DAW via MIDI drag and drop.
Want to get deeper? Then delve into Vice’s comprehensive FX and modulation capabilities, including 4 x FX inserts per-slice, plus seamless DAW integration thanks to the 8 x multiple outputs and comprehensive MIDI and host-automation assignment features.
Changes in Vice v1.2651
- OSX Retina / HD display support.
- New loop trim feature (drag first / last slice markers) for correction of non-perfect loops.
- Enhanced and reworked Audio/MIDI export, including new Entire Loop option to export loop at current tempo.
- New Sample Locate button in waveform display, reveals the current sample in the file browser.
- Fixed black waveform display on some systems.
Vice for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/Standalone) is available for purchase for 99 EUR. It is also included in the New Sonic Suite at a savings of over 35%.