New Sonic Arts has updated its Vice loop slicer plugin to version 1.3705. The update includes improved audio export and slice deletion handling.
Quickly find, preview and hot-swap loops via the integrated browser, and slice them in an instant with the advanced transient-detection algorithm. Sync perfectly with your DAW via the beat-locked Play Mode or trigger slices on-the-fly via your MIDI controller.
Create new loops from old by re-sequencing them direct in your DAWs piano-roll, and bounce and export the entire loop – or individual slices – via the convenient drag-and-drop export feature.
Changes in Vice v1.3705
- Improved audio export handling, including: improved file naming, auto silence-trimming and auto-conversion to mono where possible.
- Improved Slice deletion handling.
- Added support for Japanese and Arabic scripts in File Browser etc.
- Standalone: added BPM setting, plus space bar toggles Play mode.
- Various graphical enhancements.
- Fixed: The slice selection could disappear.
- Fixed: ‘Preserve Settings’ loading option could not be disabled.
Vice is available in VST and AU plugin formats and and standalone for Windows and Mac, priced at 99 EUR. The update is now available to registered users.
More information: New Sonic Arts