nLab Synthesis has announced the release of the Granö ensemble for Native Instruments Reaktor 6, a granular synth that combines great sonic potential with a simple and intuitive interface.
Take a sample like a synth line, a field recording or a drums loop and start to handling until you’ll come on a unexplored sonic territory.
It’s well suited for ambient, experimental, noise artists, sound designers but it works as well on a more conventional approach.
- 4-voice granular synthesizer with Drone/Keyboard mode.
- XY Pad Automation for grain position and volume.
- 2-pole State Variable Filter.
- 2 dedicated ADSR Envelope for Filter and Amp.
- 2 unique swappable Multi-effects wired in series with 2 XY Pad Automations.
- Modulation Matrix with 5 slots, independent LFOs and 2 assignable Automations.
- Quantizer with 10 Scales to play and modulate in tune.
- Parallel Master Compressor/Limiter.
- Global Randomizer.
- Low CPU usage.
Granö is available for 20 EUR.
More information: nLab Synthesis