Numerical Audio has released an update for its RP-1 Dual Digital Delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac. Version 1.0.2 includes various bug fixes and improved installers.
RP-1 combines a traditional time delay with an additional modulation delay providing a wide range of effect combinations ranging from simple slapback echos to ping pong delays, heavily modulated delays and more.
Changes in RP-1 Dual Digital Delay v1.0.2
- Fixed issue where some plugin parameters would not restore properly when loading presets or projects in various DAWs.
- Fixed issue where the plugin UI would not update properly when changing parameters from the host UI rather that the plugin UI.
- Fixed issue where the the preset selector would not properly reflect the currently active preset.
- Added Init preset.
- Minor UI tweaks and improvements.
- Windows Installer: added option to set the install path.
- Mac Installer: fixed code signing.
RP-1 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for 30 EUR/USD.