Ocean Swift Synthesis has announced the release of a new hybrid instrument. Polyphenom is an additive/subtractive synthesizer with an extensive feature set and built-in effects.
Immersive polyphonic additive-subtractive hybrid with an extensive feature set and built in effects. Hypnotize your sound with beautiful complex, dynamic and richly detailed layered polyphonic tones. Fun, unique and creative synthesis workflow – forget the tech and just tweak it!
- Core synthesis chain of a harmonic oscillator with 16 clean additive partials with control over frequency, panning and modulated volume + 2 fully featured raw analog style subtractive oscillators with ring modulation. Unison and dedicated pitch modulators are there for the entire oscillator section.
- Advanced clean FM on the additive harmonics with dynamic modulation on the FM signal itself.
- Low pass filter with dedicated envelope and LFO modulators. The filter LFO features inverse modulation for a neat stereo filtering effect.
- Dedicated LFO modulators for everything, with analog style waveforms in free rate or tempo sync mode – intuitive and versatile.
- Extensive set of built-in effects that include: Panner, Crusher, Phaser, Delay, Chorus and Reverb. Sculpt a deep and polished sound.
- Resizable user interface for ease of use.
- Over 250 factory presets – mystical sounds at your fingertips.
Available for Windows (32/64-bit VST & Standalone), the synth plugin is on sale for 40 EUR for a limited time (regular 60 EUR).
More information: Ocean Swift