Tek’it Audio has announced an update to the Oru wavefolder distortion plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.1.0 improves performance and adds support for macOS 10.15 Catalina and 11 Big Sur.
Manipulate the harmonic spectrum to add this little extra, or go heavy into a folded distortion fury by adding bias and doubling the distortion stages. Oru offers powerful wave folding distortion, well suited to distort your synthesizer sounds. Ready to create amazing textures even from a simple sine wave.
Changes in Oru v1.1.0
- Performance improvements.
- Removes 32-bit for all plugin formats on macOS.
- Add support for macOS Catalina and newer.
- Improves VST3 version.
- macOS Fixes missing font.
- UI improves text readability on About Screen.
- Adds French language to the installer for both platforms.
- Other small improvements on the installer for both platforms.
- Minimum operating system requirements are Windows 8/macOS 10.8.
The plugin is available at Tek’it Audio in VST/VST3 and AU formats, priced 29 EUR / $39 USD. A trial version of Oru is available to download.