Percussa has announced that it will show its Super Signal Processor (SSP), a 16 in/8 out @192kHz/32bit Eurorack DSP module at Superbooth 2018, May 3-5 in Berlin, Germany.
The Percussa SSP was designed for and together with the eurorack community, then was funded successfully on kickstarter.com in less than 12 hours, and will now be shown for the first time in public at Superbooth 2018.
Super Signal Processor features
- Quad core A17 @ 1.8GHz ARM DSP power with 2GB RAM.
- 1600×480 full colour widescreen IPS display.
- All 16 ins and 8 outs up to 192kHz / 32 bit, DC coupled.
- Global delay and effect processors.
- Built-in direct to disk recorder (internal and external signals).
- Internal smart routing and patching system.
- Patch save / recall system.
- USB MIDI Controller and MPE support.
- Multi-voice and polyphonic.
- High speed USB port for direct recording onto Mac / Win.
- Easy file exchange and backup with microSD card (WAV).
The SSP is available for pre-ordering on the Percussa website for MSRP $2,000 USD. The first SSP units will be shipping in May 2018 to kickstarter backers, with the rest of the backer units and pre-orders expected to ship in June 2018.
Percussa will show the SSP at Superbooth 2018, at booth W210.
More information: Percussa