Quad Zamp is a one-shot/drum VSTi sample player, consisting of four ‘Zamp’ style multi wav players, 12 wavplayers in total.
Each wav player is assigned to a certain key, from C2 to B2. This can be customized with the note selectors (bottom right hand corner of each wavplayer). When you press a key that is assigned to a wavplayer, a small LED lights up right above that wav, so you can quickly find out which key controls which wavplayer.
New Features in 1.1
- Added filter section for each wavplayer
- Added sample triggering options: ‘trigger’ or ‘on/off’
- Added switch to bypass the amp envelope, useful for triggering long samples, or playing continuous loops.
- Added ‘tune’ controls to randomizers, for subtle pitch modulation
- Added ‘glide’ controls to randomizers for gliding between steps when modulating pitch
- Gui improvements
- Some controls now have assiged MIDI ccs (includes MIDI cc chart)
- Improved user manual
Quad Zamp comes in two versions. The single audio out version, Quad Zamp free, is freeware. The multiple audio outs version, Quad Zamp 1.1, is not freeware. It is available for free (but not freeware) with any new purchase of Les Productions Zvon’s sample sets (not retroactive) or with Psychic Modulation Neurosynth pack.
More information and downloads are available from the Les Productions Zvon website.