RANE has announced a brand-new product for 2021: The RANE ONE professional motorized DJ controller.
The RANE ONE is the only controller in the current DJ market with motorized 7” turntable platters for that traditional vinyl feeling, complete with a customizable high/low torque setting and a traditional turntable plunger style start/stop button. It gives DJs authentic, tactile control over their music and performance with the traditional art of DJing at its very core.
The controller features multi-function, independent performance pads, 6 radio-style FX buttons, independent aluminum paddle controls, and 3-band dynamic EQs and high/low pass filters on each deck along with dedicated loop controls. Each deck is switchable between 2 USB laptop connections as well as a line input that’s switchable to phono for traditional turntables. The ONE’s crossfader features the latest MAG FOUR fader.
Opening the doors and welcoming more DJs into the RANE family, the ONE is a complete DJ solution designed around RANE’s intuitive performance layout. Proudly showcasing all the trusted hallmarks of RANE’s build quality and intricate DNA, the ONE continues RANE’s dedication to the foundations of the art of DJing in a digital world to a wider audience of DJs.
RANE ONE features
- 7.2″ Motorized Platters with Quick Release Acrylic Disks.
- Trusted RANE Build Quality and Feel.
- Instant Access Software FX with 2 Metal FX Paddles.
- Ultra-light MAG FOUR Crossfader.
- High/Low-pass Filter & 3 Band EQ.
- Dedicated Loop Controls.
- Independent Multi-Mode Performance Pads Including Serato Scratch Banks.
- Turntable Style Start/Stop.
- XLR Main & Booth Outputs.
- (2) Line/Phono Inputs.
- (2) TRS/XLR Microphone Inputs.
- (2) USB Computer Connections.
- Portable DJ Controller (24lbs / 10kg).
- Serato DJ Pro Included (paid upgrade to Serato DVS).
The controller will be available globally in Q1 2021, priced $1,499 USD, 1,499.99 EUR, or £1,299.99 GBP.
Check the RANE website for more information.