Red Room Audio has released Saga – Acoustic Trailer Percussion, an instrument library that features an extensive collection of thunderous drum ensembles, dynamic metals, world instruments and other acoustic percussion geared towards cinematic and trailer music.
SATP features a broad range of deeply sampled instruments and articulations recorded on a scoring stage, including orchestral and world drum ensembles, world drum soloists, cymbals and gongs, oil drums, anvils and a plethora of large metal slams and crashes. Also included are field recordings of giant silos, metal doors, machinery, tools and various small metals.
There are over 110 instruments in total and the easy-to-use Kontakt GUI offers plenty of performance and sound shaping options that allow you to customize Saga to suit your compositions.
- Includes Orchestral & world drum ensembles, cymbals & gongs, oil drums, world solo drums, anvils & destroyed metals.
- Field recordings (simulated battle gear, tools, machinery, metal doors, tanks, giant silos).
- Up to 7 dynamic layers and 10 round robins.
- Recorded in a fairly dry hall with 2 microphone positions.
- Multiple articulations (rolls, rims, edges, various sticks & mallets).
- Powerful 4-slot FX rack featuring 12 FX.
- Simple, easy to use GUI.
- 4 GB of content / 11,346 samples (24 bit/44.1 kHz NCW).
Saga for Kontakt 5.6.8 or above (full version) is available for the introductory price of $119 USD until April 15th, 2018 (regular $149 USD).
Owners of Palette – Symphonic Sketchpad receive an additional $50 USD off. Login to your user account, add Saga to your cart and your discount will be applied automatically at checkout.
And if you don’t already have it, when you buy Saga you’ll receive a $50 USD discount towards the future purchase of Palette – Symphonic Sketchpad.
More information: Red Room Audio