Reveal Sound has released version 1.1.14 of its Spire synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
The update comes with various additional modulation features, new factory sounds and some bug fixes and stability improvements.
Spire is a software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation, flexible architecture and a graphical interface that provides unparalleled usability. Spire embodies the best of both software and hardware synthesizers.
Changes in Spire v1.1.14
- LFO/Stepper rate modulation in SYNC mode.
- Osc wave selection modulation.
- Glide parameter modulation.
- New modulation source: Random unipolar, Constant 10% and 50%.
- Factory 8 sound bank.
- Fixed sustain pedal problem.
- Fixed LFO desync problem.
- Stability improvements.
Spire (VST/AU/AAX) is available on sale at a $60 USD discount until May 16th, 2018, priced at only $129 USD ex. VAT. ReSpire version 1.0.6 will be available soon as well.
More information: Reveal Sound