Synchro Arts has announced version 3.3 of its Revoice Pro, a free update to the “one-stop tool” for automatic and manual time, pitch and loudness editing of vocals, dialog and instruments.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that can gives the user the ability to take the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing and tuning, plus our highly-praised realistic Doubler process sounds great and is easy to use.
Changes in Revoice Pro v3.3
- Major improvements to level and pitch editing – sibilants are automatically identified and instantly adjustable.
- New processing intensity display – showing the amount of editing the APT and Warp processes apply to the signal.
- Selection-based processing in Logic Pro 10.3 – new workflow transfers audio instantly to Revoice Pro.
- High speed, automated workflow for Studio One 3.3.4 – copy and paste multiple tracks into Revoice Pro, automatically process, and return audio to Studio One in two clicks.
- Further improvements in workflow and audio processing quality.
Revoice Pro 3.3 is a free update for Revoice Pro 3 license owners. To celebrate to release of version 3.3, Synchro Arts is offering 30% off on Revoice Pro licenses, rentals and upgrades until midnight April 30th, 2017.