Rigid Audio has released version 1.0 of Kontakt GUI Maker, a GUI and instrument builder software for Native Instruments Kontakt.
KONTAKT GUI Maker lets you design interfaces for your KONTAKT instruments with a breeze. You only have to drag and drop pictures onto the working area, and “KGM” will update the template KONTAKT script automatically.
Kontakt GUI Maker features
- Drag and drop GUI design.
- Expandable factory library with 540 action scripts.
- Importing of custom PNG files.
- Full control over filters, envelopes and effects.
- Supports tables, waveform displays and more.
- Built-in note sequencer.
- Includes ready-to-rock Kontakt 4 & 5 template instrument.
- Automatic script update in the background.
- Available for Windows and OS X.
Kontakt GUI Maker is available for purchase for the introductory price of $80 USD / 76 EUR / £64 GBP until March 31st, 2017 (regular $130 USD / 123 EUR / £104 GBP).