Roger Linn has released AdrenaLinn III, a beat-synced filter effects processor for guitar.
AdrenaLinn III’s Beat-Synched Filter Modulation effects give you the classic modulation effects you know and love like tremolo, flanging, filter sweeps, vibrato, rotary speaker and auto-pan, but moving in perfect synch to its drumbeats or MIDI clock.
New in AdrenaLinn III
- 40 amp models, all enhanced for accuracy, presence and improved tube saturation.
- Stereo reverb.
- User presets increased to 200 & filled with great new sounds.
- User drumbeats increased to 200 & filled with great new beats.
- Right foot switch is now named EFFECT and may be assigned per-preset to enable any specific effect or combination. Functions of both foot switches may be reassigned.
- Greatly enhanced MIDI pedalboard control: up to 10 MIDI footswitches and 2 MIDI expression pedals may be assigned to control nearly all internal settings and commands.
- A variable Amp Drive Boost has been added, actuated by panel or MIDI foot switches.
- Stereo width of modulation effects and delay are now adjustable.
- Envelope attack & decay times are now adjustable for random filter & random tremolo effects.
- Four new Modulation Effects are added: Auto Pan, Wah Pedal, Fixed Filter and Sci-Fi.
- Simple guitar amp distortion now exists for drumbeats, independent of guitar amp models.
- Internal drums may be triggered from MIDI.
- Variable- frequency lowpass filters have been added to output of amp models, delay & drumbeats.
- Improved drum sounds.
- Noise gate is improved to be virtually unnoticeable.
AdrenaLinn III retails in US stores for US$499. You can buy it from the Roger Linn online store for US$375.
Visit the AdrenaLinn III product page for more information.