Roland has announced the V-Combo VR-09, an easy-to-transport, all-in-one solution for performing keyboard players.
Dedicated piano, organ, and synth sound engines provide essential tones for live playing, while extensive real-time controls and other features offer maximum expression on stage. With its versatile sounds, inspiring operation, and smart user interface, the streamlined V-Combo VR-09 is a dream come true for gigging musicians.
The V-Combo VR-09 was designed from the ground up with live players in mind. An intuitive front-panel layout and clear LCD screen provides quick access to Roland’s top piano, organ, and synth sound engines, as well as plenty of real-time controls for expressive sound manipulation. Seven different effects are available simultaneously, with dedicated knobs that allow users to tweak multiple parameters with a single twist. In addition, convenient buttons make it simple to set up splits and layers and quickly save/recall custom keyboard setups while performing.
V-Combo VR-9 features
- Professional keyboard with instant-access operation for performing musicians.
- Light and mobile; battery or AC power.
- Pro-quality acoustic and electric pianos, including grand piano with 88-note stereo multi-sampling.
- SuperNATURAL-powered Virtual Tone Wheel organ with nine harmonic bars, plus newly developed transistor-type ‘60s organ tone.
- Wide range of synth tones, from vintage classics to modern essentials.
- Seven simultaneous effects with dedicated real-time controls.
- Looper and built-in rhythm patterns; WAV/MP3/SMF song playback via optional USB memory.
- Free VR-09 Editor app available for iPad.
More information: Roland / V-Combo VR-09