Sample Logic has announced the release of Electrix, a collection of morphed electrified instruments, percussives, atmospheres, leads, basses, pads, and tempo-synced audio loops made for electronic and cinematic music production.
Electrix is made exclusively for use in Ableton Live.
By creating new organic electronic instruments derived from real-world acoustic sample material, synthesis and physical modeling, Sample Logic has created a breath-taking set of production-ready instruments and loops. Taking it one step further, Electrix incorporates Live’s powerful instruments and effects all racked up only the way Sample Logic can, truly “blurring the line between music and sound design”. Electrix’s creative design pushes the boundaries of electronic and cinematic music by utilizing the intuitive performance controls of Abelton’s powerful DAW.
“ELECTRIX is more than just a playable set of sampled instruments, synth and loops; it’s a library of sounds that will redefine the way you make music.”
- 311 Instrument and Drums Racks of various styles ranging from ambience, impacts, transition effects, kits, melodic and arped multi-sampled instruments, synth leads, pads, basses and multi-layered ensembles.
- 75 tempo-synced audio loops.
- 6 Live demo sets showing Electrix in action, which can be manipulated, performed, and re-arranged.
- Each instrument uses Live’s Rack format, with the 8 Macro Controls meticulously mapped to provide powerful top-level effect control for immediate tweakability. This also means that all of the instruments and loops are ready to be mapped to a hardware controller or automated directly in Live. This makes sound sculpting each instrument intuitive and easy.
- Included FX: Attack & Release, Reverb, Filter Delay, Filter LFO Rate, Filter Cuttoff, Distortion, Flanger, Arpegiator, Resonance.
Electrix for Live is available to purchase for $99 USD.
More information: Sample Logic