Samplemodeling has released version 1.02 of Mr. Sax T., and version 2.01a of The Trumpet, two virtual instruments powered by Kontakt Player 2.
Changes in Mr. Sax T v1.02
- Symmetrical (“keyboard-like”) and asymmetrical (“natural”) PitchBend behaviour.
- Improved “bite”-vibrato for EWI wind controllers.
- Transpose window (MIDI transpose function, not accessible via the Kontakt Tune or Transpose controls).
- Instrument range extended to D#5 (sounding).
- Optimized DynPitch default response.
- DynPitch controlled by CC8.
- All_Note_Off button (if “on”, produces all note off on CC120-121-123).
- Improved legato/portamento behaviour, especially on larger legato intervals.
- New Portamento Time mode (3 modes: Velocity, CC5, CC5 inv, for various wind controllers).
Changes in The Trumpet v2.01a
- The progressive increase of the CPU load is no longer present.
- Legato now optimally works with all Wind Controllers.
Visit Samplemodeling for more information, video trailers and some audio demos.