IK Multimedia has announced the availability of SampleTank 4, the next generation of its legendary sound and groove workstation that offers professional-quality sounds, an intuitive interface and powerful editing and effects for musicians and producers.
SampleTank was re-designed from the ground up to be every musician’s “go to” music creation workstation.
SampleTank 4 offers a massively expanded sample library (up to 8,000 sounds across 260 GB of samples) and a completely redesigned, scalable/zoomable interface. A new cutting-edge sound engine offers efficient hard-disk streaming and advanced sound design/editing possibilities.
The library and sound engine are complemented by innovative dynamic groove “players” (arpeggiator, strummer, pattern and loop player), 13 new effects (for a total of 70), a powerful new Mix window, a unique Live mode and powerful integration with IK’s iRig Keys I/O line.
SampleTank 4 features
- Works as a multi-platform plug-in and as a Standalone application.
- Content structured in Instruments, Multis and MIDI Patterns.
- Fully compatible with macOS and Windows.
- Supported plug-in formats: AAX, VST 2, VST 3, and Audio Units.
- 16 part multitimbral.
- 16 individual stereo outputs.
- Info view with specific information and 3D icon for each instrument.
- Mix view and full mix parameters control.
- Live mode for instantaneous sounds loading, organized in set lists and songs.
- Expandable instrument library.
- Pad interface lets you launch patterns, loops or single notes seamlessly from iRig Keys I/O or any MIDI controller.
- 70 studio quality effects.
- Layers allow for creating splits and layers.
- Edit view for in depth editing of all synth engine parameters, independently for all the elements or articulations that are included in the instrument.
- Custom modulation for synth engine and effects parameters.
- Advanced instrument browsing with convenient search function.
- BPM syncable time-based effects, audio loop instruments and LFOs.
- Four play modes including mono legato with portamento.
- Zone switch allows to edit individual key-zones for the selected sound element or articulation.
- Multi Articulation and Key Switch instrument control.
- Easy to use assignable MIDI control to any parameter with MIDI Learn.
- Compatible with all previous “Powered by SampleTank” sound modules and sounds (can import all previous sounds and Combis).
- Import feature allows users to import .wav and .aiff samples.
SampleTank 4 is now available. If you have already pre-ordered SampleTank 4, head into your User Area to access the available download content.
Pre-order pricing will be available until March 5th, 2019:
- SampleTank 4 SE: 99.99 USD/EUR (MSRP 149.99 USD/EUR).
- SampleTank 4: 199.99 USD/EUR (MSRP 299.99 USD/EUR).
- SampleTank 4 MAX: 299.99 USD/EUR (MSRP 499.99 USD/EUR).
Upgrades are also available at a discount during the promotion. All prices excluding taxes.
More information: IK Multimedia