Serato has announced version 1.4 of Serato Studio, the intuitive beat making software for DJs and producers.
Serato is thrilled to announce its biggest update to Serato Studio since official release in June this year – the option to buy outright and audio tracks.
“Since launching Studio this year we’ve had tons of great feedback from our community – people are loving the product. But one request that has come up time and again is the option to buy Studio outright,” says Nick Maclaren, Chief Strategy Officer. “So with this release, we’ve done just that.”
Serato Studio 1.4 also includes audio tracks, allowing users to load full songs or acapellas into the software, making it the ultimate DJ editing and remixing tool.
Changes in Serato Studio 1.4
- Buy Studio for USD 199: In addition to a subscription offer, Studio is now also available as a one-off purchase, giving users free updates until Serato Studio 2.0.
- Monthly price drop: Serato has reduced the price of a monthly subscription to USD 9.99 per month, down from USD 14.99 per month.
- Audio tracks: Load a full song into Serato Studio for a quick but powerful way to make DJ edits.
- Endless Slicer in Audio Track and Sample Deck: Endless Slicer lets you slice up the song in a single click making it easy to rearrange it how you want.
- Improved Mute/Solo Interface: Solo is now a dedicated button next to Mute in the sequencer.
- First Cue Point is set on downbeat: Serato Studio will instantly find and set a Cue Point on the first downbeat of a track.
A 14-day free trial version is available for download (all trials have been reset in Serato Studio).