Sinevibes has released version 1.1.0 of Frequency, a hybrid synthesizer plugin for Mac.
At it’s core is a synthesizer which can produce an incredible variety of tones and textures. It pairs a dual, multi-waveform oscillator with our highly-acclaimed waveshape transformer, and modulates it’s parameters from the input signal’s envelope. Combined with a flexible pitch sequencer, Frequency lets you turn rhythmic sound sources into expressive, catchy synth and bass lines, dynamic drones, wobbling sounds, as well as glitch loops and oldschool game effects. This unique plugin will make you completely rethink the definition of «synthesizer».
Changes in Frequency v1.1.0
- Completely redesigned user interface with enhanced controls.
- Increased note sequencer length to 32 steps.
- New triangle, saw and square oscillator waveforms.
- Oscillator balance modulation by envelope follower.
- More prominent sound of the waveshaper.
- Increased XY pad control depth of the waveshaper model #3.
- New preset patches.
Frequency for Mac (AU) is available as a download for $49 USD. The update is free for all existing users.