Softube has released Spring Reverb, an authentic spring reverb recreation that will add vintage character and grit to any audio track.
It also includes novel features such as a fully automatable Shake control that will shake the virtual strings around for those thunderous spring effects, and a Tension control that tightens or loosens the springs to cover a wide range of spring reverb sounds.
Spring Reverb features
- Shake control that shakes the springs around.
- Tension control to shape the spring character and reverb length.
- Number of spring pairs continuously adjustable from 1 to 3.
- Tube driver simulation with Bass and Treble in the reverb section.
- Can be used both as a send and an insert effect.
- Very CPU friendly.
Spring Reverb is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) and costs $99 USD excl. VAT. A demo license can be requested.
Softube has also announced the availability of the Effect Bundle, a plug-in pack featuring the Spring Reverb, Tube Delay, and Acoustic Feedback plug-ins for $229 USD excl. VAT.
Visit Softube for more information and audio demos.