sonicLAB has announced an updated to the Cosmosf FX advanced stochastic audio processor. Version 7.1 of the multi-scale live audio processing tool comes with various refinements and fixes.
FX7.1 offers the sound designer / live performer a smooth ride with real time interaction and immense modulation potential.
All these to deliver the sophistication of a multi-scale engine with accessibility. Cosmosƒ FX7.1 will the let you unleash the power of sonic processing fast and efficiently.
Changes in Cosmosf FX v7.1
- Revised Object engine: all your real time Cosmosƒ FX7.1 parameter changes can be recorded to individual track sequences creating an object altogether. They can be imported and exported now with near zero waiting time along with the presets.
- Revised File structure: Cosmosƒ FX work files are copies to relevant directories on OS X and Windows file structure to ensure consisting work flow.
- Improved convolution engine, improved surround section UI.
- Fix with the audio buffer erase function(via the “c” key) leading to crashes.
- Possible instabilities between preset changes are prevented.
Available in VST3, AU and standalone formats for MacOS X and Windows 64-bit systems, Cosmosƒ FX7.1 is priced $118 USD. The update is free for registered users.
More information: sonicLAB