Sound Magic has announced version 2.0 of Neo EQ, a pitch tracking equalizer with dynamic interaction.
Neo EQ2.0 features an improved pitch tracking algorithm. This gives Neo EQ the ability to better track the right frequency for solo, vocal or a whole mix situation. For example, when the signal is a solo instrument, Neo EQ will track the right basic frequency and harmonic. When the signal changes to a whole mix, Neo EQ will focus on the most sensitive frequency, not on the harmonics. Different modes enable Neo EQ2.0 to do a great job on all kinds of music tracks.
One of the Neo EQ2.0 key features is the dynamic interaction between Boost/Cut and Q. By adding this, Neo EQ2.0 adds a whole new dimension to the words “Dynamic EQ”. This really adds life to the whole sound and helps you to shape your unique sound style.
Neo EQ 2.0 features
- Internal 64Bit double precision floating point processing.
- Innovative pitch detection algorithm can track the right frequency for solo, vocal and even a whole mix, provides different modes for different cases.
- 4 pitch detectors focus on bass, basic frequency, harmonic and higher harmonic, give users full control on the whole frequency range.
- Innovative dynamic interaction between boost/cut and Q. Provides controls on the peak follower so users can design their own interaction.
- Innovative EQ design for high frequency. Provides 3 modes for mixing and mastering usage.
- Innovative Auto Distortion Correction Peaking Filter Technology brings lower distortion rate than common filters.
- Artificial Intelligence Assisted Bandwidth/Q control based on the behavior modeling on over hundreds mixing engineers and users can choose 3 styles for their own use.
- Freeze function enables users to analyze an audio signal first, then hold its harmonic information and apply to another audio track.
- Simple and friendly GUI design.
- Up to 32Bit/384KHz resolution.
Neo EQ 2.0 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.