Soundtheory has announced the Windows version of its Gullfoss intelligent automatic EQ plugin.
Gullfoss is an intelligent equalizer based on a highly advanced computational model of auditory perception. It makes objective decisions on equalization around 300 times per second. The user can increase the perception of clarity, space and dimension of any input signal — with low latency (22ms), and no artifacts or phase destruction.
Additionally, Gullfoss eliminates annoying resonances and cancellations and retains dynamics and reduces the need for multiband compression. Gullfoss is an easy-to-use tool for everyone from the amateur musician to the professional mastering engineer, delivering exceptional results in a matter of seconds.
“Gullfoss has quickly found a unique place in the plug-in collections of many people in the audio industry. We’ve been exceptionally happy with the response to the Mac version.”, said Andreas Beisler, Development Director of Soundtheory. “We’re delighted to be able to showcase the Windows version at NAMM 2019, and we expect the early access phase to start at the end of February 2019.”
- Automatic equalization in real-time, based on simple input parameters.
- Highly advanced computational auditory perception model makes objective processing decisions.
- Intelligently treats sound elements in the mix separately.
- Improves clarity, detail, spatiality, definition and presence.
- Eliminates annoying resonances and cancellations.
- Retains dynamics and reduces the need for multiband compression.
- Mixes translate much more consistently between listening environments.
- Improve your mixes by watching the real-time EQ graph display.
Gullfoss for Windows will be available at a special introductory early access price of $99 USD from the end of February 2019 (regular price $199 USD).
Windows users get a first look at the 2019 NAMM Show in the Anaheim Convention Center from January 24th through January 27th, 2019.
More information: Soundtheory