Cubase System|4 is Steinberg’s first integrated music production system, featuring MI4, a powerful and versatile 4-channel USB Audio and 16-channel MIDI interface, and Steinberg’s world-class sequencer Cubase SL. Designed as a cross platform music production and audio editing solution, it’s one of the most feature-rich systems of its kind, setting a new standard for USB audio hardware and software integration.
Steinberg now includes Cubase SL 3.1 and a driver for OS X Tiger with their System|4 Bundle.
MI4 feature highlights include:
- 4 audio I/O high-quality 24-bit/96 kHz USB Interface
- 2 professional quality microphone preamps
- 16 channel MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF digital I/O
Cubase SL feature highlights include:
- Unlimited number of MIDI and Audio Tracks
- New VST 2.3 audio engine with pristine 32-bit floating point audio
- Up to 16 virtual instrument slots (VSTi’s)
- Includes complete Set of VST Audio and MIDI plug-ins
More information is availble from Steinberg.