STL Tones has introduced the new ControlHub All Access subscription, allowing users access to entire signal chains from the most recognized mixers in the world for one low monthly or yearly price.
ControlHub is an all-inclusive mixing plugin that allows you to load entire signal chain-based expansion packs from your favorite mixers and recording studios. Each preset is a complete emulation of the original hardware or software signal chain.
You now have the power to mix your individual tracks, mix bus and master chains using complete signal chain emulations from world-class mixers. Accelerate your workflow, without compromising your creativity, all within one plugin.
Additionally, ControlHub was updated with a new listen mode, peak hold indicators, and more.
Changes in ControlHub v1.1.0
- Listen Mode: Click and hold the headphone icon to enter Listen Mode to hear the current EQ band. The other EQ bands will dim. Simply drag the headphone icon horizontally to change the frequency of the band, or vertically to adjust the solo listening level. In Listen Mode, you don’t hear the effect of the EQ band itself, but instead, you hear the part of the frequency spectrum that is being affected by that band.
- Peak Hold Indicators: Now you can easily monitor the peaks of the Input and Output with the addition of the Peak Hold Indicators in the Global section of ControlHub.
- Automatic Updater: It is now easier than ever to stay up to date with the very latest updates, all from within ControlHub. The Automatic Update function will let you know when new updates are available to download.
- Overall plugin performance improvements.
- GUI issue fix for Intel users whereby the plugin would be slow to respond.
The free update is available to download now.
Additionally, STL Tones has launched the October update for the AmpHub guitar plugin suite. Version 1.3.1 2022.10 adds the highly requested amp model Meridian XSr, which is based on a Peavey JSX amplifier. It also adds support for Bluetooth MIDI controllers.
More information: STL Tones