String Audio has launched Alchemist 2 – Cinematic Textures, an update to one of the most acclaimed and innovative sample libraries in its genre.
Alchemist 2 is a powerful tool for Native Instruments Kontakt, which allows you to create deep and complex cinematic sounds with each instrument being composed of six layers. The library features more than 20GB of original sample material.
Alchemist 2 comes with all the samples of the original Alchemist Cinematic Textures, with an additional 13GB+ of brand new sample material and over 270 brand new snapshots powered by the new Alchemist 2 engine.
All the samples and snapshots of the original library are also still included in a second instrument, but now powered by the brand new engine as well.
Alchemist 2 – Cinematic Textures features
- 20+GB of original sample material (using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression).
- 6000+ high-quality samples.
- 6 layers.
- 570+ pre-programmed Snapshots.
- Main Engine: Individual layer controls for pitch, volume, pan, solo, mute, effects bypass, layer lock, adsr, layer boost and cut, pan and amp LFO send.
- Powerful randomize function.
- Dedicated Motion Engine: Arpeggiator, Pan and Amp LFO.
- Dedicated Color Engine: 200 convolution Impulse Responses, Randomize function.
- Dedicated Effect Engine: skreamer, lo-fi, chorus, tape saturation, delay, and distortion (controlled by the modulation wheel.
Alchemy 2 for Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (full version) is on sale for the intro price of $119 USD for a limited time only (regular $149 USD). Owners of the original Alchemy library can upgrade for $79 USD during the sale (regular $99 USD).
More information: String Audio