Freshly Squeezed Samples has announced Sunny Lax Serum Essentials Volume 2, a new soundset for the Serum wavetable synth by Xfer Records.
Following up on the first volume, this pack featuring 134 new sounds by Sunny Lax, one of the most respected producers in the scene, with ties to Anjunabeats, Armada Recordings, Lost Language, and Deep Blue Recordings.
With 134 club-orientated Serum presets (and 68 custom wavetables), this sound set provides you with the tools needed to produce a high quality, memorable track in any modern genre of electronic music.
Sunny Lax has modelled sounds off of popular artists such as Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Ferry Corsten, Eric Prydz, Deadmau5, and Porter Robinson.
You’ll find everything from euphoric progressive plucks to big, in-your-face lead sounds, right next to edgy bass-lines and mellow pads.
Sunny Lax Serum Essentials Vol 2 features
- 134 named presets, sorted into well-defined categories.
- Includes 50 Basses, 32 Leads, 32 Plucks, 20 Pads.
- 68 Wavetables.
- 4 Macros assigned per preset.
- All presets are rooted at C3 and volume normalized.
- Ready-to-go out of the box with FX added.
- Road-tested by leading producers in the scene.
- 100% royalty free.
The soundset is available for £34 GBP.
More information: Sunny Lax Serum Essentials 2