Erica Synths has announced that it will donate all of its income from sales of several instruments to humanitarian aid organizations that are helping in Ukraine.
Erica Synths continues to stand with the people of Ukraine and we will donate all of the income – both manufacturing costs and profit – from our sales of several instruments to humanitarian aid organizations helping in Ukraine and providing support where it is needed the most.
Donations will be made via the biggest charity agency in Latvia – ziedot.lv and for full transparency we will publicly inform about the donations made.
This campaign will involve the following instruments:
- Black Digital Noise: Noise module that makes wide range of noise effects; almost pure white noise, Atari console-like one bit noise and other crazy, more or less predictable sounds.
- Black Dual EG/LFO: Two full ADSR EGs and two unique LFOs with plenty of features just in 10HP.
- Sequential Switch II: Unique module that allows you to sequence up to eight sound sources in advanced ways or route one sound source sequentially to eight different sound modifiers – VCFs, waveshapers, VCAs, etc.
- Mini Ark: Monophonic guitar synth & tracking pedal.
- Wow & Flutter: Incredibly versatile delay device.
- Tracer City: Analog modulation for any audio source.
The campaign will be on-going until all stock is sold out.
More information: Erica Synths