Synapse Audio has announced an update to the Obsession vintage synthesizer emulation.
Obsession brings the power of a great polyphonic vintage synthesizer to your fingertips. It combines the astute modeling of voltage-controlled oscillators (VCOs), voltage-controlled filter (VCF) and voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA) with a comprehensive individual voice control that has never been done before in this detail.
Version 1.1 adds a VST3 version alongside VST, AU and AAX formats, and introduces support for Big Sur and Apple M1 Macs.
Other new features include:
- Chorale mode added to the Reverb effect.
- Double-x mode added to the Delay effect.
- Line tool added to the LFO steps control.
- New Soften parameter for the LFO Steps.
- Support for polyphonic aftertouch (pressure).
Obsession costs 89 EUR (incl. VAT). The update is free for registered Obsession users.
More information: Synapse Audio