TBProAudio has announced the release of the CS-5501 channel strip effect plugin.
CS-5501 is a multi functional channel strip providing all necessary tools to process all kind of audio signals like vocals and instruments.
CS-5501 is the successor of the very successful CS-3301. It keeps the smooth sound of CS-3301 and provides much more flexibility in all tracking and mixing situations.
- 2x 7 band EQ.
- 2x noise gate/expander.
- 2x compressor, VCA/FET/OPTP design.
- 2x deesser.
- 2x limiter.
- thermal noise for analogue sound emulation.
- hQ over sampling.
- signal overshot protection.
- linkable input/output fader including phase inversion.
- extended metering, input/output/gain reduction, Peak, RMS, EBU and VU.
- perceptual loudness matching (powered by AB-LM Lite).
- module routing.
- extensive side-chain support for many effect modules.
- many comfort functions like soloing and signal monitoring.
- preset management.
- selectable colour theme.
- large and easy to use GUI.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- very efficient CPU usage design.
CS-5501 is available for purchase for 59 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. It comes in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats.
TBProAudio has also released maintenance updates for its dEQ6, DynaRide, GainRider2 and Impress, bringing a fix for Nuendo VST2 and small GUI fixes.
More information: TBProAudio